LIKE 12BET

Friday, October 14, 2011

Massa ignore Hamilton's apology


12BET news update....

The two drivers have had four high profile collisions already this season, which has caused a fractured relationship to develop between the two competitors.

Massa has openly criticised Hamilton's aggressive driving style and the Brazilian believes he has not been at fault for the incidents on the track this term.

A post-race bust up between the two drivers following the Singapore Grand Prix has not helped matters and following an apology from Hamilton, his Ferrari counterpart has not responded in a similar vein.

"I've nothing to say. I've seen many mistakes, and not from me," Massa said.

"I've tried to speak to him and he didn't want to, and to be honest I don't care any more. I'm not going to speak to him.

"I'll just carry on doing my job, like always, and look to the future." - http://www.setanta.com 



1 comments:

Maybe its just true that forgiving is not easy bro... !

Post a Comment