LIKE 12BET

Friday, November 11, 2011

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Race 12BET prediction (Head to Head) 11/11 5PM(GMT+8)


Lewis Hamilton says he is in a much better frame of mind here as his relationship problems with Nicole Scherzinger have fallen into a different perspective since the last three races. "I've got some positive energy back," he said. "I have surrounded myself with good people in the last few weeks. I'm optimistic about things in life and where I'm going."


He ridiculed claims by McLaren principal Martin Whitmarsh after the Indian Grand Prix that his form has been affected by his team-mate Jenson Button's run of success. "He made some comments which I disagree with," he said. "It's rubbish. There's not a lot of people who really understand the issues I've had this year, the problems I've been going through, and which I've been going through for the last two years. Jenson doing great is great for the team. But that's not affecting the way I'm performing."

Asked about his latest clash with Felipe Massa, at the Buddh International Circuit, he said: "I haven't looked back," he said. "I've only been looking forward, to a much better result here [in Abu Dhabi on Sunday]. This circuit should really suit our car. If I had qualified and started from second place in India," he said, referring to the penalty for running too quickly in practice by yellow caution flags, "I would never have been anywhere near Felipe."

Hamilton added that he is looking forward to a break from the sport, "the chance to let the dust settle on all the negativity there's been this year", but only because he knows there are still two chances left to add to his two race wins this year. - http://www.independent.co.uk




1 comments:

will Vettel also get the title for Abu Dahbi Prix Race???

Post a Comment