LIKE 12BET

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Button unsighted by new car

2009 Champion likes struggling to see out of new car!



McLaren failed to shine in the timesheets on day one of pre-season testing at Jerez but Jenson Button was content with their progress nonetheless. Button ended the day eighth fastest of 12 runners, having given the team's new MP4-27 - the only car so far launched not to feature a step in its nose - its official debut. "I could just about see over the front of the car! I think it's the lowest thing I think I've ever been in," the 2009 World Champion said afterwards. However, he wasn't complaining. "I'm in a good position. I'm really low, which I always like, trying to get as low as possible, the way the car is. I love that position. I feel well inside the car. I feel I'm part of it. "We did quite a bit of mileage today," Jenson continued. "It would have been nice to do more but it's the first day of testing so we were making sure everything was working correctly, and it was good to get a couple of reasonably long runs in."

**** This Valentine season, 12BET is giving away an adorable treat to all slot lovers. We are giving away big bonuses and a possible free spin to all our players! Follow this blog for the latest updates about this unique Valentine promo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment