LIKE 12BET

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CLOS LANDS HISPANIA TEST ROLE

Hispania have finally completed the final piece in this year's Formula One driver jigsaw by appointing Dani Clos as reserve.



It was believed that after driving for Hispania in the young driver test in Abu Dhabi last November Clos would be given the race seat alongside fellow Spaniard Pedro de la Rosa for 2012.

However, Hispania opted for Narain Karthikeyan 11 days ago due to the financial backing the Indian brings with him. It means Madrid-based HRT are not entirely an all-Spanish team, but Clos is naturally delighted to be given an opportunity. The 23-year-old from Barcelona, who will be allowed to take part in a number of free practice sessions on Fridays, said: "This is a great step in my career. "It is something I have dreamt of all my life, and finally my dream is starting to come true." Clos, who has spent the last three seasons competing in GP2, added: "For me a new chapter is beginning, one where hard work and dedication are going to be my priorities. "I'm going to give it my all so that this phase is as successful as it can possibly be for the team, my team-mates and myself." - http://www.sportinglife.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment