LIKE 12BET

Monday, November 7, 2011

F1 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Race 12bet prediction 11/07


Lewis Hamilton is targeting two wins in the last two races of the 2011 season, starting with the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix next Sunday.




Red Bull and Sebastian (Vettel) may have clinched both championships, but I'm still determined to end the season on a winning high," Hamilton said.


"I've won two grands prix this year, and I'd love to double that by the end of the year! It would also be a great reward for everybody at Vodafone McLaren Mercedes."


Hamilton thinks that the Abu Dhabi circuit should suit the MP4-26.
"I have some fantastic memories of the Yas Marina Circuit. I started from pole position there in 2009, and I led the race until I was forced to stop because of a brake issue.


"Last year, I finished second and set the fastest lap, so we head there looking to convert all that potential into a race win. I think we've got every reason to be confident for Abu Dhabi. This circuit should really suit the characteristics of our car - we should be able to capitalise on the layout to maximise the benefit of DRS and KERS, both of which are very strong on our car." - http://www.setanta.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment