LIKE 12BET

Monday, November 14, 2011

Motorsports news 12BET update 11/14


Hamilton 'ecstatic' with win

Britain's Lewis Hamilton says he is 'ecstatic' following his win at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday.


Hamilton was the main beneficiary of an early puncture for world champion Sebastian Vettel, who was forced to retire early from the race.

The 26-year-old took full advantage and claimed his first victory since July after holding off Ferrari's Fernando Alonso.

Despite the dominant nature of the win, Hamilton is refusing to make a comparison with his championship winning season in 2008 but says he is on the verge of something big.


"I don't know. It is early days but this is definitely a start," he said. "It's rare for us to be able to control a race from the front, but today I did have the pace and was able to put in the laps when Fernando was going quicker. "

That was one of my best drives of my career.

I looked after my tyres and I managed the gap.

Being able to hold off one of the best drivers in the world is tough to do." - http://www.setanta.com


1 comments:

way yo go Hamilton... your a bout to get your dream to win 2 titles at the end of the year... one more to go... :)

Post a Comment